Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Pinterest



Since my last post, I’ve become addicted to Pinterest. That’s right, addicted. I keep it up all day and as I get a chance, I browse through all the wonderful recipes and outfit ideas people have.

My favorite part has probably been the recipes. I always struggle with being too lazy to write a recipe down and started saving them in my email, but this is much more convenient! Most evenings, my roomie and I sit down to decide what to try next. It’s also helped with my grocery list, because I can better plan out everything I will need in the days following.

All of the crafts I want to attempt, clothes I want to try on, and books I want to remember to read are all in one place. This may not be as exciting to other people, but this is an answer to prayers for me! If you need to find me over the next few weeks, you can probably find me stuck on Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. I'm addicted too. :) Sadly, I have been for quite awhile now.

    ReplyDelete