Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Heape of Love

Bachelorette weekends hold some of the my fondest memories. I love to get together with a group of girls and celebrate the upcoming nuptials of one of our own. The laziness, the gossip, the dressing up, I love it all. This past weekend I had to pleasure of going to Charleston to celebrate Brianne's engagement. Ten of us shared an amazing beach house, ate great food and had a fun time. Here are some photos that I captured throughout the weekend.
The bride shows off some of the lingerie she received.
  
A full lingerie wardrobe ready for Justin!

Despite the weather not being warm, we couldn't resist a walk on the beach!

The bride and I pose with our glowing accessories.

Dinner in Downtown Charleston was amazing!
 
Roxy & Carolyn pause from dancing at Trio.

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this post! You got some awesome pictures too. I'm so glad you were able to come and celebrate with me. It's such a treat to all get together. I'm happy you had a great time.

    Kelli Martin rocksssss! :)

    ReplyDelete