Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Countdown Has Begun

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed " - Carrie Bradshaw

So the blogging has slowed down. Maybe that's because my life has slowed down.

I landed this amazing job and imagined I would be high on life by now, but unfortunately I am all but that. The job turned out to be a bore, but I'm trying to stay positive about it all.

I got a raise, I'm working with an amazing company and there are awesome opportunities ahead. Or at least I hope.

Socially things have slowed down as well. I've been trying to save money, although that hasn't exactly worked out either.

Regardless, my birthday is now 16 days away and I couldn't be more excited. To me, my birthday is the most important day of the year. It is my ultimate goal to eat good food, drink good drinks, go fabulous places with fabulous people and potentially end up doing something that will keep us laughing for years!

I still haven't found a dress (although I have a back up), I still haven't decided on the restaurant for dinner (although I know I want tapas) and I haven't decided where we will pregame (although I have somewhere in mind). I do know that we will be ending up at a dance club in Midtown, so that should be exciting.

If you're fabulous, then you are more than welcome to come! If you are not, then you are more than welcome to read about it in a couple of weeks.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I were fabulous enough to make it up there that weekend- you know I would rather be there than where I will be...happy early birthday, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could celebrate with you! Wear a crown! :) And.... we will celebrate! After all it's a Birthday Month for us.

    ReplyDelete