Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Science of Success

 “I admit it’s tempting to wish for the perfect boss, or the perfect parent
or the perfect outfit, but maybe the best any of us can do is not quit,
play the hand we’ve been given and accessorize the outfit we’ve got.”
- Carrie Bradshaw

I have been slacking on my writing duties because the biggest news I have to share was not shareable yet. Finally, I can formally announce to everyone that I got a new job!

I have spent the last few months applying, waiting, interviewing, waiting, interviewing again, waiting, negotiating and finally being offered a position that may be the most amazing opportunity to ever present itself to me.

I will be staying in a marketing position but transitioning into a completely different industry- healthcare. This does not come as a surprise to most of my friends, as they are fully aware of my geeky obsession with reading up on the latest and greatest in medicine.

Specifically, I will be working with one of the most respected genetic labs in the country and working with some amazingly intelligent individuals.

I am very excited about what the future holds and can’t wait to keep you all up-to-date as everything begins to unfold.

1 comment:

  1. I am so incredibly happy for you! The Lord has a wonderful way of surprising us sometimes. He is amazing.

    As soon as the new settles in, we'll celebrate! We must! :) Yay for you!!

    ReplyDelete