Wednesday, March 9, 2011

If I should die before I wake.


Carrie: “I just got back from a funeral.”
Big: “And you thought of me, I'm flattered.”

Recently I’ve been thinking about all of the things I want to accomplish before I die. I’ve never really thought about creating an official bucket list, but now, I think I should. There are just so many things I want to do and I want to make sure I don’t leave anything out by mistake. This will be an evolving list, but right now my goals include: going on an African safari and riding an elephant, revisiting Washington D.C. and this time touring the White House, skydiving with a friend and catching it on video, and going to Jerusalem to immerse myself in not only the culture, but also the biblical institutions I grew up learning about.

In the midst of thinking of all of these goals, I began thinking about all of the things I haven’t even done in my own city. So, there are a few things I want to do before the end of the year, like visiting the High Museum of Art, going to the World of Coke, and exploring Fernbank Museum. I’ll keep you guys posted on my adventures!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Please take me with you on the African safari! And sign me up for skydiving... Ryan won't go, and I've always wanted to :) Maybe that could be checked off your list by the end of the year!

    I have a mental bucket list, too. Maybe I'll actually write it down!

    ReplyDelete